Goproofreading.com is a new, rapidly-developing, US-based company with on-staff professional proofreaders. They don’t use freelancers; only relying on an established professional team that ensures every order’s superior quality. Goproofreading.com has established its own comprehensive proofreading test for every interviewee interested in working at their company. The high level of editors and proofreaders is why Goproofreading.com is given first place by us.
Copyediting – This is the first step in editing that includes grammatical, stylistic, and punctuation corrections. Additionally, the copywriter will improve your formatting style (APA, MLA, MBA Chicago, etc). The copyediting stage is usually enough to make the document perfect.
Book Editing – This is more than copyediting since it requires the overall proofreading of a book. It can entail the editor rewriting your material to improve readability.
Website Proofreading – This includes overall proofreading and text enhancement to become more reader and search-engine friendly.
Thesis/Dissertation Proofreading – This proofreading level is entrusted only to editors with PhDs. The dissertation is also proofread according to the client’s required academic formatting style.
Essay Editing – This option is best suited for undergraduate or graduate students needing to polish their essays. This option is also often useful for nonnative speakers participating in essay-writing contests. Goproofreading.com has an editing team, wholly dedicated to essay editing.
Steps the Customer Should Take:
After you leave your name, email, and phone number, be sure to leave your specific requirements.
Required Order Form Fields:
• Paper Topic
• Page/Word Number
Additional Fields to Further Elucidate Your Requirements:
• Service Type (editing or proofreading) ‒ The service you choose will influence pricing. Editing costs more than proofreading because it includes not only grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes but sentences and content structure changes as well.
• Quality Level
• Academic Level
• Number of Sources or References
• Preferred writer’s ID (if you have one)
Prices and Discounts:
One-page proofreading with a 10-day deadline costs $5.49. The same provisions with editing cost $10.99.
Goproofreading.com offers a 25% discount to new clients if they enter the discount code “first25”in their order form.
• An order can be completed within 3 hours.
• A high security level is used with all orders. Goproofreading.com accomplishes this with a VeriSign 256-bit SSL certificate that processes the papers. This means that a copy of your document will automatically be destroyed after 30 days in order to protect client intellectual property.
• 100% Money-Back Guarantee
• 24/7 Support Service
• User-Friendly Interface and Easy Order Process.
Contact is available by chat or US toll free number 1-888-218-6197